Think it’s the right time to have one? Absoluetly. Interestingly, Esquire Magazine has come up with a mobile platform that allows users to navigate through each page interactively. Let’s start with their cover page. Shall we?
The Esquire App cover page in itself is multimedia. In of their 2011 issues, the Esquire app displays a video of Javier Bardem reciting some lovely Spanish poetry. People learn to read more from what they’re seeing. It is indeed true that a thousand words from a picture are no longer enough. This need is very much met by the easy to read Enquire’s new app.
If you ever have that moment in your life when you know or at least you think you know, you’re mentally dating a famous model, this iPad application we are about to share to you somewhat gives you that privilege. The Esquire App allows you to view models in 360 degrees… at your own will. You can view different fashion style worn by the good-looking male species in this planet in any direction you want. More exclusive videos and bonus photography are also shown in every issue. As an example, the Esquire App shows a 3D representation of the World Trade Center Construction in one of their issues.
To add more to this awesomeness, Esquire App won the Best Mobile Edition of the 2011 National Magazine Award. It brings total immersive package to its subscribers in print and in app.
- 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
- When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.