The world’s leading sneaker magazine, Sole Collector officially launched their official magazine app for their iPad readers late last year. A late bloomer to have finally provided a digital mobile platform for a widely used tablet, Sole Collector Magazine used all the time in their hands to create and develop an outstanding rich creative content application that no sneaker magazine has ever created so far.
Prevailing their high standard for great stories in their print magazine, Sole Collector pulled off this one perfectly. Every shoe enthusiasts will enjoy the app’s stunning 360 degree photography experience that they can interactively navigate using their fingertips.
Besides their awesome shoe (Nerf Edition Zoom KD IV) launch giveaway last year, Sole Collector iPad app got an impressive number of downloads right after their launch. Their first issue covered adiZero Rose 2, some performance reviews, their collection of the latest round-up of Jordan Brand signature shoes and Designer Jeremy Scott Exclusive Interview.
Other features in every issue of the Sole Collector 360 degree iPad Magazine App includes:
- Exclusive features
- 360-degree interactive images of the hottest sneakers out there
- Interviews with designers, athletes and celebrities
- The chance to comment on stories in the iPad.
For $3.99 on iTunes, you get to experience interactive sneaker specifications, technical details, product description, and the latest news and upcoming shoe models. Download the Sole Collector iPad App Magazine today. Their subscription plans are listed below:
- 6-month subscription for $29.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1-year subscription for $49.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
- When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off the auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.