As the trend of interactive photography continues to take the ecommerce world by storm, another great app has caught our attention. If you are looking to create floor to ceiling panoramas of a real estate property for sale or you want to increase interaction for a hotel with your audience, then the Pixeet 360 may come in handy. Similar to the YouSpin 360 Lite, there is no need for a specialized training to be able to use the Pixeet app and lens. All you need is to properly attach it to your iPhone, iPad or Android gadget and you are ready to go. What are the features, then?
1. You can go panoramic by taking only 4 shots in order to create a 360 degree panorama image. It only takes a few seconds to share it to Twitter, Facebook and your own website. The shots are also compatible with millions of Apple, Flash Lite and Android devices.
2. It consists of a pocket sized fisheye lens and a stylish case, which can be tucked in your pocket conveniently. The fisheye lens comes furnished with self-adhesive metal rings that easily fit into any iPhone model. There is a 1 flash cut ring (ext 13mm, int. 11mm) and standard rings (ext 15mm, int. 13mm), which are included in all panorama kits to ensure that the fisheye lens will adapt to other devices. Other accessories that are included in all packages are security strap, a lens front cover and a pouch.
3. The fisheye lens specifications are:
- Magnification: 180 degree field of view
- Material: Aluminium and glass
- Construction: 3 element in 3 groups
- Multi-coated optical design
- Dimensions: 30mm x 17mm (length)
- Weight: 16grams
4. This ships from their factory in Japan through EMS (Express Mail Service from Japan Post) and delivery would normally take 3 to 5 days with insurance.
So if you want to have fun making 360 degree panoramas, try this app today!